Ol'Strokers - Our Stories

November 3, 2015

Funny you never quite know what to say when someone passes away.  All the usual words to come to mind but somehow they feel empty.  Even though I haven't meet many members of the club  I feel I know you all from Tom. 


Larry and Sharon I did have the chance to meet a few times. And I would probably be correct in saying that Larry could be the kind of fellow who could be a little gruff sometimes.  But then he wouldn't be an Ol'Stroker would he?  (Tom said that)

Sharon no matter what was always there for him. 

This short video says goodbye to yet another Ol Stroker.  No matter how many days we spend on this earth - the end always seems to come too soon. 


Click in the center of this photo to start the video (Tom said I should tell you all)



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting !

A Look Back